Linux VPS - How to Node Js
1. Login to WHM OVIPanel and Click on Node JS, This feature is available if you have purchased nodejs hosting from us.
2. You can enter the domain for which you want to enable the node js.
3. You can enter the port how much ever you want to but you have to check is the port which your typing is available or not.
4. Than enter on create to create the domain running under node.js and apache.
5. Your node.js and apache mode is enabled.
6. You can remove Node js if not needed.
7. When Apache and Node JS file is created the file will be like this
Linux VPS Hosting from HostingRaja offers 6 different plans from which you can choose the best one for your website. We provide one of the best performing web hosting using advanced technologies, We use best virtualization platform such as KVM, VMWare for Linux VPS. Using this Node Js is to run apache with Node Js. We create a file and give to the client so that they also know that Apache is running with Node JS.